Thursday, November 15, 2007

25 things I’m thankful for right now

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought it might be worthwhile to come up with a list of things I'm thankful for....

1. 4 years with our beautiful daughter and 14 years with her funny, smart, compassionate daddy
2. That my mom beat cancer this summer
3. A job I like, that I’m pretty good at, that pays me a nice living
4. Everything my mom taught me, from do it right the first time, to how and why to write a thank you note
5. My dear friend JW who has been there for me, no matter what

6. The unconditional love of our varmints Trinity and Lilly
7. Daycare staff who loves my child and keeps her safe so I can work and keep my sanity
8. Eddie Hoch and the time and money he has spend funding a scholarship in my dad’s memory
9. Good healthcare for me and those I love
10. Having family that I like enough to be friends with
11. My precious nieces and nephew
12. Soda Club USA – the best club soda in the world, right in my own kitchen!
13. The financial wherewithal to do what we want when we want
14. Working for the best company in Texas – maybe even in the whole USA
15. Being smart enough to use a computer to make my life easier and a whole lot more fun
16. Lasik
17. TiVo and the DVR Revolution
18. iTunes and Audible
19. Buttercream icing
20. Friends at work who keep me grounded and make lunchtime fun
21. AB is having a girl (finally!)and LA is having a boy

22. My friend JR finished the New York Marathon two weeks ago
23. A&B babies are healthy and thriving and that their dad's head hasn't blown up
24. My terrific inlaws
25. Friday is almost here!!

No comments: