Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello.....is anyone there??

Dear Right Brain,

Hey. I know you've had a rough summer, and I've tried to cut you some slack. Quite frankly, I feel like I've filled in the blanks pretty well. After all, I've kept up with all the scheduling tasks for the past three months. The bills have been paid on time. You and your family have gotten where they are supposed to be at the time they were supposed to be there - that's including soccer practice, soccer games, radiation treatments, doctors appointments, PTA meetings, boys day out, work, school, travel. Prescription medications were taken on time by the appropriate family member. Pets have received heartworm medication. The grocery list has magically appeared each week. And you know what? I'm freakin' done for awhile.

You have been curled up under your desk in your mental fetal position for long enough. You've not published a blog in weeks. You're not decorating cakes. You've not made a necklace in heaven only knows how long. It's time you just get over yourself. Put your big girl panties on and get back here and blog, for the love of all that is holy.

Some of your friends have been understated in their desire to see an update; some have been more outspoken. Regardless, this is your gig, not mine, so pull yourself together, sister.

Love,

Left Brain

3 comments:

djw said...

Just thinking that I hadn't checked in on you lately, and voilá, there you are!

Good to see you back!

Cheers,

d

Unknown said...

I was so afraid I had missed so much since I hadn't checked in on you for a few weeks, I see that I haven't.
Good. Miss you. Would love to met up sometime.

Unknown said...

Mom's ready to read you, too. Love you.