Wednesday, December 09, 2009

It's a Festivus Miracle!

Well, dear readers, I cleared a hurdle today. A big one.

This was my first post-op mammogram since finishing up my radiation, and I'm glad to say I passed with flying colors! Both of my girls are free and clear, at least for the next six months.

I won't go into many details, except to say that after my first diagnostic mammogram after two surgeries and 33 zaps of radiation, I will NEVER again complain about the old run of the mill screening mammo, which heretofore, I thought was the most painful thing ever. I know better now.

Get 'em checked girls. It's better to know than not know!

Hugs,
Lady Steele

2 comments:

djw said...

Super!

But I want to know whether Venus or Mars won the is the Senior Birthday Party Correspondent of the week...

Cheers, d

Chad and Mary Kate Martin said...

YAY -- So excited!! Love these happy endings...